OverviewBikeTrack Tactical Command Post Staging Systems provide improved sight lines and communications in tactical operations centers and briefing areas.
Available in three sizes, our work platforms enhance your ability to communicate with personnel in a range of settings.
- Our Large system comes with 3-levels and can accommodate up to 30 seated people. Each is 28 feet long by 6 feet wide and comes with safety rails, chair rails, and two access platforms.
- Our Medium system comes with 2-levels and can accommodate up to 16 seated people. Each is 24 feet long by 6 feet wide and comes with safety rails, chair rails, and one access platform.
- Our Small system comes with 2-levels and can accommodate up to 8 seated people. Each is 12 feet long by 6 feet wide and comes with safety rails, chair rails, and one access platform.
- Modular and scalable
- Less weight, lower cubic displacement
- Easy and quick assembly
- Power, LAN, SIRP, NIPR cables easily routed and segregated
- Can be configured to a wide range of layouts
|Dimensions:||- 6’(w) platforms are assembled from 4'x4' and 2'x4' steel frame sections and Bike Track decking |
- platform heights are 8" and 16" (+24" on large system)
- frame sections camlock together
- legs are square steel tube, resting on steel/rubber footpads
- platforms are decked with Bike Track® 2" panels
|Shipping:||- SMALL TCPSS system, fully packed, weighs approx. 1,200 lbs., and is packed on 1- 4'x4' pallet |
- MEDIUM TCPSS system, fully packed, weighs approx. 2,400 lbs., and is packed on 2- 4'x4' pallets
- LARGE TCPSS system, fully packed, weighs approx. 4,350 lbs. and is packed on 3- 4'x4' pallets)
|Maintenance:||Water wash or sweep periodically to remove accumulated debris if desired.|
|Warranty:||Stage decking is warranted by the manufacturer against structural failure due to splitting, cracking, or damage caused by insects, rot, corrosion or fungal decay for a period of 5 years from date of purchase. The manufacturer will replace any sheet that fails to perform to its original function due to any of the above conditions when installed and used in accordance with manufacturer's specifications.|