2-inch ICM Flooring
OverviewBike Track’s patented 2-inch ICM (Integrated Cable Management) temporary flooring provides in-floor installation of computer, communication, and power cables in all types of tents and shelters and is ideal for use in tactical operations centers, command posts, field hospitals, and outdoor events such as concerts.
Each temporary flooring sheet has 2 anti-static treated channels running lengthwise; one channel running across; and 12 access points where cables can be routed to the floor surface, allowing cables to be distributed throughout the entire shelter area. Channel covers snap easily into place and are interchangeable. Our unique patented design allows NIPRnet and SIPRnet cabling to be routed throughout the entire shelter separately, eliminating the need for additional wire channel components.
Like our 2-inch modular flooring, it does a much better job of creating a rigid surface in soft or undulating ground than our 1-inch portable flooring. The 2-inch ICM flooring can withstand ground pressures of up to 47,500 lb/sqft (given a solid subsurface); it is fully capable of supporting heavy vehicular traffic. It can be used interchangeably with the 2-inch flooring sheets.
All of our temporary flooring sheets can be rapidly installed without the use of tools thanks to the self-aligning friction-fit u-channels molded into each sheet.
Each 2-inch sheet (4 ft x 3.5 ft) is made up of two identical panels (each 4 ft x 1.75 ft) that are connected together using the u-channels and removable plastic drift pins on the underside of the flooring. This provides for enhanced flexibility when designing your flooring layout.
Like all Bike Track plastic flooring products, our 2-inch ICM sheets provide the following benefits:
- Fast Install and Strike: self-aligning connection channels require no tools. Average set up time ranges from 14 to 56 square feet (1.3 to 5.2 square meters) per minute per person.
- No Maintenance: sheets align, interlock and stack neatly on reusable pallets. Weather-proof and easily cleaned, palletized sheets can be stored anywhere.
- Versatile: easily configurable to a wide variety of layouts. Use inside or underneath tents (with or without fabric flooring) to create a platform to enable faster setup, protect shelters from damage, and keep them clean.
- Durable: supports vehicles, UV-degradation resistant, rot-proof, impervious to most chemicals, useable in any temperature or weather. All products warrantied for 5 years, although customers routinely enjoy 15+ years of sustained field use.
- Safe and Environmentally Friendly: products designed for use where grass and turf protection is important. All sheets include drainage holes, are anti-static treated, slip-resistant, and 100% recyclable.
|Material:||High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|US: 4 ft x 3.5 ft x 2 inch (14 square feet) |
Metric: 1.22 m x 1.07 m x 5.08 cm (1.3 square meter)
|US: 40 lb |
Metric: 18.1 kg
|Load Capacity:||US: 47,500 lb/square foot |
Metric: 231,915 kg/square meter
(static load, solid subsurface)
|Shipping:||32 sheets per custom pallet|
|Maintenance:||Sweep, brush, and water wash. Pressure wash as needed|
|Warranty:||Flooring is warranted by the manufacturer against structural failure due to splintering, cracking, or damage caused by insects, rot, corrosion, or fungal decay for 5 years from date of purchase. The Manufacturer will replace any sheet that fails to perform to its original function due to any of the above conditions when installed and used in accordance with manufacturers specifications.|
Bike Track Tapered Edging for Two Inch Flooring: