OverviewBike Track’s patented one inch flooring is quickly and easily installed, providing a rigid, modular traction surface ideal for tent floors, tactical operation centers, command posts, field hospitals, and living spaces.
In situations where lift and load capabilities are limited, our 1” self-aligning flooring locks quickly into place with no tools, connectors, or training required. Sheets are connected together by friction-fit u-channels molded into the flooring; locking pins are also provided (pre-installed) as an additional method of keeping 1" sheets locked together.
Ideal for use over large or small areas, our 1” option:
- Is impervious to most chemicals
- Is treated to reduce or eliminate electrostatic discharge
- Will support light vehicles
- Stacks flat and interlocks for stable loading
- Is approximately half the cubic displacement of our 2” version and two-thirds the weight
- Ships on re-useable pallets with ratchet straps for repeated applications
|Dimensions:||1” x 42” x 48” - 14 square feet|
|Weight:||26.2 lbs per sheet|
|Shipping:||1,737 lbs / 64 sheets per pallet (896 sq feet)|
|Maintenance:||Sweep, brush, and water wash. Pressure wash as needed|
|Warranty:||Flooring is warranted by the manufacturer against structural failure due to splintering, cracking, or damage caused by insects, rot, corrosion, or fungal decay for 5 years from date of purchase. The Manufacturer will replace any sheet that fails to perform to its original function due to any of the above conditions when installed and used in accordance with manufacturers specifications.|